School uniform can be purchased from School Uniform Solutions via the following link:
Children are expected to wear school uniform as the school sees this as important in encouraging high standards of work and behaviour and engendering a sense of responsibility and belonging.
The school colours are grey, white and royal blue. Parents are free to choose any combination of these colours; however preferred school uniform is:
- Grey skirt or pinafore
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Royal Blue jumper or cardigan
- White or royal blue shirt or polo shirt
- Blue gingham dress
- Plain dark shoes
PE Kit (A separate PE kit is required to be kept at school and taken home for cleaning during holidays/ weekends)
- White or royal blue T-shirt
- Black shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Tracksuit bottoms for colder weather
- PE hoodie optional - for PE only, not for school uniform
Uniform with the Cropwell Bishop logo can be ordered online here from School Uniform Solutions.
- No hoodies except for PE use or Y6 leavers hoodies
- No jewellery except for small stud earrings, but your child should be able to remove and replace them independently as they must be removed for P.E.
- No boots or trainers are to be worn except for P.E. and outside play
- Clothes with designer labels and jeans are not allowed. The same applies to P.E. kit
- Please ensure that all children’s clothing and belongings are marked with their name
Lost property is kept for one term and then disposed of. Any good quality uniform will be kept for use in school or sold. Any donation of such clothing with the school logo, which children have grown out of, is greatly appreciated.